All information on this page is subject to change at short notice. Please check this page regularly.
It is business as usual through the library’s website.
Working from home? Get a library barcode to use the licensed resources.
- COVID-19-related Evidence Search & Article/Book requests will be given priority. Other requests if there is time.
- Teaching and instruction CANCELLED.
- Book loans not available, EXCEPT FOR: CPR, ACLS, PALS, NRP in Regina. Self-serve loans at WRC & PH.
- There is no need to return any library books at this time. All library materials currently checked out have a due date of May 1. Any returned books are quarantined for 3 days.
- CANCELLED: Onsite attendance for rounds and patient education. Support available through email.
- All locations now require badge/prox card access for entry where available.
- Food is no longer allowed in any of our locations.
- The following locations are CLOSED:
- Pasqua Hospital, Regina
- Wascana Rehabilitation Centre, Regina
- Jim Pattison Children's Hospital, Saskatoon
- Patient & Family Resource Centre, Royal University Hospital, Saskatoon
- Saskatoon City Hospital, Saskatoon (no prox card access available)
- St. Paul's Hospital, Saskatoon (no prox card access available)
- Victoria Hospital, Prince Albert
Thank you for your cooperation.