The free apps listed are not meant as an endorsement. You should always evaluate free apps carefully for:
- Content - (what sources are they getting their information from?)
- Currency - (how up-to-date is the information?)
- Usability - (is it user-friendly and easy to use?)
- Purpose - (is it trying to sell something through advertisements or in-app purchases?)
- Privacy - (what does the app require access to from your mobile device?)
You can check the permissions of the app to see who can see or has access to the information you supply. You can find the permissions in the App Store/Play Store or in the app settings on your mobile device.