Skip to main content
Notice: Looks like you are using Internet Explorer. IE users will have difficulty with our site. We recommend using Chrome, Edge, Safari or FireFox.
The COVID-19 Repository is the landing page for the evidence and rapid reviews conducted to support Saskatchewan decision-makers during the COVID pandemic.
- What health care delivery models/programs have been developed to address post-acute sequelae of COVID-19?
What are the options for models of care that are best suited to the local context?
- Gary Linassi (Team Lead)
- Rejina Kamrul (Physician)
- Andre Vasquez Camargo (Clinical Assistant Professor)
- Kathryn Olthuis (Patient participant)
- What are the education and support needs of patients and families as well as physicians with regard to Long COVID?
What are the best strategies for addressing these needs?
- James Barton (Team Lead)
- Jennifer Demchuk (Patient Partner)
- What are the local opportunities and strategies for research related to Long COVID?
- Gary Groot (Team Lead)